COED SCHOOLS IN KARNAL
THE CITY OF KARNAL
Karnal is the base of the district Karnal in the north Indian state, Haryana. It is the main office of the Karnal Range as well which includes Karnal, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, and Yamunanagar districts). During British rule, people used to call it Karnaul, Kurnaul, or Karnaal. Karnal Metropolitan Region governs the municipal corporation in this city. In the year 1805, the British government made Karnal one of their cantonment sites but it was abandoned after some time because of a malaria epidemic. It was later moved to Ambala in the year 1843 A.D. and now it is famously called Ambala Cantonment.
Karnal is situated around 78 miles away from our national capital, New Delhi, and can be reached only in two hours from here. It is believed that it was founded by one of the lead characters in the Mahabharata epic, the son of Kunti, Karna.
Karnal has many reputed institutions regarding research and development. National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI), Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (CSSRI), National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR), Directorate of Wheat Research (DWR), Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are few to be named.
The city is famous for the production of one of the most prestigious varieties of rice, basmati. The city has become one of the best industrial areas for shoes in India. As the rice bowl of India, the city has ranked top (district-wise) to be the highest exporter of basmati rice in India to the Gulf countries. You can find more than 250 rice mills in the Karnal district itself and the number of exporters is 100 approximately.More than 40% of India's agricultural equipment and spares are produced here making it one of the largest producers of agricultural equipment.
TOP CO-ED SCHOOLS IN KARNAL
- Adarsh Public School, Karnal
- Apollo International School, Karnal
- Bal Bharti Vidya Mandir High School, Karnal
- British Public School, Karnal
- C.S International School, Karnal
- Cambridge Public School, Khidrabad Road
- D.A.V. Centenary Public School, Karnal
- Delhi Public School, Near Karna Lake
- Dev International School, Butana
- Doon Public School, Karnal
- LTTM Public School, Gharaunda
- M.N.M Public School, Jundla
- Minerva Public School, Assandh
- Montfort World School, Karnal
- Moon Star Public School, Gharaunda
- Mount Litera Zee School, Madhuban
- Nishan Public School, Karnal
- OPS International School, Karnal
- Parth Public Senior Secondary School, Karnal
- Prakash Public Senior Secondary School, Sector-6
- Rhythm Valley Public School, Mohri Jagir
- Rising Sun Public School, Madhuban
- S P S Convent School, Karnal
- Shiv Shakti Senior Secondary School, Beejna
- Swami Vivekanand Public School, Karnal
- The Millennium School, Karnal
- The Yamuna Public Senior Secondary School, Kalsoura
- Universal Academy, Gharaunda
- Vivekanand Vidya Niketan, Karnal
- War Heroes Memorial School, Karnal
THE FACILITIES IN THE SCHOOLS
A classroom is a place where any student would spend most of their time in school. It is a must that it should be comfortable for a child to be present there to learn something. The schools of karnal have classrooms with good lighting, ventilation, and overall atmosphere. The student gets to learn new things with the help of smart boards and projectors. The schools have different committees regarding different fields of education like sports committees, cultural committees, literary committees, maths committees, etc. where students can join and meet people with the same interests. The schools have all-purpose playgrounds, music rooms, dance rooms, computer rooms, laboratories, libraries, etc. The schools provide transportation facilities to students who live far away from the school. The schools have captivating campuses where learning and growing have become one of the primary needs of the students.