• When you visit or use our websites, applications and other online services (collectively, our "Services"), the types of information we can obtain from you; and
• Our practices for the acquisition, use, maintenance, security and publication of that information.
This Policy refers only to data collected by our Services, transmitted through or in accordance with our Services through email, text and other digital communications.
This Policy WILL NOT extend to any third-party data that you send to, or that is obtained by in any form. These include organisations where you make inquiries/applications and/or pay via our Services and social networking sites that you use in association with our Resources. We urge you to contact these third parties individually about their terms of service.
1. Data that we gather and how we utilise it
• We obtain data from and about users for our Services. There are many forms of data, including information: through which you can be known personally; and/or
• Your online connection, the devices you are using to navigate our Services, and particulars of your operation.
2. This knowledge is obtained by us:
• When you supply it to us, straight from you; and/or
• When you click through our resources naturally (details obtained automatically may involve usage information, web beacons, IP addresses and data collected by cookies, and other tracking technologies).
3. Data You send to us
The information we receive on or via our services could include:
Your account details: Credentials such as full name, email address, zip address, password and other data including your sex, mobile number and website, that you could provide with your profile. This info can potentially be given to us via third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In those kinds of situations, we retrieve and store whichever information is made available to us by you through this third-party-sign-in.
Your preferences: Your choices settings such as time zone, place and language.
• Your Content: Data you provide through our Resources, comprising comments, reviews, photos, feedback, lists, fans, users you follow, descriptions regarding by current and previous organisations, applications, booked services and other details in your account.
• Your searches and some other actions: The search words you've searched for and the chosen results.
• Your browsing info: For how long you have been using our Services and which features you have been using; the advertisements that you have clicked on.
• Your correspondence: Contact you made through our Services between you and other users or merchants; your involvement in a questionnaire, survey, sweepstakes, competition or promotional strategy; your demand for certain features (e.g. newsletters, notifications or other services); your communication with us regarding opportunities for job listings to the Services.
• Your transactional details: We may record and analyze details from you to manage your requirements and automatically complete forms for future transactions. Such information may include (but not limited to) your telephone number, address, email address, payment details and credit or payment card information. We collect data if you send applications or payments through our Services. This data can be shared with third parties, including PCI-compliant payment gateway processes, who help process and satisfy your requests. We encrypt the information using industry-standard technologies when you send credit or payment card information, as further defined below under "Payment Card Information." If you write reviews of companies with which you perform transactions through our Services, we can publicly show information that you have transacted with those companies.
• Your Public Posts: You may also provide data on publically available parts of our Services (such as reviews, suggestions, advice, photographs, comments, likes, bookmarks, contacts, lists, etc.) to be posted or viewed (hereinafter 'posted'), or distributed to other users of our Services or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted at your own risk and transferred to everyone else. While we restrict access to certain sites, by logging into your account profile, you can set certain privacy settings for such information. Bear in mind that no security measures are flawless or impenetrable (see "Security" section below). Furthermore, we are unable to monitor the actions of other users of our Services whom you can want to share your User Contributions with. Therefore, we cannot and do not promise that unauthorised individuals will not access your user contributions. We can show this information on the Services, share it with companies, and further deliver it through third-party sites and services to a wider audience. In such posts, you should be cautious about sharing any personal information about yourself.
To achieve greater efficiency and enhance the quality of our Services, we use the information you send to us. We also use this to personalise your experience when using our Services. This information is often used by us to view relevant ads, provide you with assistance, connect with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
About Your Friends Details
By supplying their contact details, you have the choice to ask your friends to join the services. We can only use your friend's contact details to process your request if you request a friend to enter and chat with you on the Services. Knowledge About Your Messages If you exchange messages via the Services with others, we can store them to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and investigate potential breaches of our Terms of Service and misconduct related to the Services. If you send information from the Services via an SMS text message to your mobile device, we may log your telephone number, telephone number, and the date and time that the message was processed. Carriers can charge beneficiaries for texts that they may receive. Details we collect through automated technologies for data collection. Even if you use the Services without registering or logging in, we can automatically collect certain information about the machine or devices (including mobile devices) that you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services.
• Information on the use of our Services: Specifics on your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other contact data, and the tools on or through our Services that you access and use. Details about your computer and device: information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, type of browser, other browsing information (connection, speed, type of connection, etc.), type of device, unique device identifier of the device, information about the mobile network and the telephone number of the device.
• Stored data and documents: Metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device may also be accessed by our apps. This can include photos, audio and video recordings, personal contacts, and information about address books, for example.
• Location information: As permitted by you, our applications collect real-time information about your device's place.
• Last visited URL: The URL of the last page that you visited before accessing our websites.
• Mobile Device IDs: Unique mobile device IDs (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices such as iPhone and iPad) If you use our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (a unique device ID issued by the manufacturer to the device) to identify you instead of cookies. To store your preferences and monitor your use of our applications, we can do this. Mobile device IDs can not be removed, unlike cookies. Advertising companies can use device IDs to monitor your use of our apps, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure the output of advertising and show more appropriate advertisements for you. In order to track your use of our applications, analytics companies can use mobile device IDs.
• Your preferences, such as time zone, place and language, are your preferences and settings.
• Your Services operation: information about your Services activity, such as your search requests, comments, domain names, selected search results, number of clicks, viewed pages, the order of pages, how long you visited our Services, date and time of use of the Services, logs of errors, and other related information.
Accurate location data and how to opt-out
Data collected by third parties
Anonymous or unidentified data
2. How to use the information we obtain
We use the information we gather from and about you for several purposes, including: Process and answer your queries Understand our customers (what they do with our Services; what features they want; how they use them, etc.). Enhance the content and features of our Services (such as tailoring content as per your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers. Manage and diagnose technical issues with our services. Give you messages that you have submitted or that may be of interest to you via email, courier, registered mail, telephone or any other means of communication. We can also share your preferences or the Services you use with your network followers on Edustoke for marketing and other promotional activities of our Services. Send questions from other users that you might be able to answer if you have registered with Edustoke. Enable us to show you the ads that are interesting to you. Generate and analyze reports and data on, and perform research on, our user base and service use trends. Administer tournaments and sweepstakes. Please provide you with customer service. Please provide updates about your account. Carry out our responsibilities and enforce our rights as a result of any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collection. Notify you of improvements to our Services. Enable you to engage in the engaging features provided by our Services. We can explain it in some other way when you provide the details. With your permission for some other reason. We can also use your details to contact you about our own and third-party products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the appropriate box in the form in which we collect your data and/or change your user preferences in your account profile. We can use the information we have collected from you to help us to show advertisements to target audiences of our advertisers. Even if we do not reveal your personal information for these purposes without your permission, if you click on or otherwise engage with an advertisement, the advertiser will assume that you meet its target requirements.
3. How we share the details that we obtain
Knowledge shared by institutions
When you make an online transaction through our Services, your information is given to the institutions with which you want to order and to us. To facilitate your booking and online processing of orders, we shall provide your details to other parties in the same way as if you had ordered a product directly from the website. If you provide a phone number, Institutions or Eduminatii may send you messages. Some institutions also require you to provide credit or debit card account details to make your reservation safe. When you make a restaurant reservation or order an online transaction through our Services and/or make a payment to a site through our Services, we may also share additional details with the Institutions, such as information about your preferences for dining and the background or information we receive from third parties. Information that you want to share with a website when you make a booking and/or pay for a service through our Services which be used by a website for its purposes. We are not monitoring the privacy practices of the organizations. Please contact the restaurant directly if you would like to hear more about its privacy policies.
Payment card Data
4. Analytics and customized ads
We can use third-party web analytics on our Services, such as Google Analytics, to help us better understand your use of the Services. These service providers use the technology mentioned in the "Automatically-Collected Information" section above. The information obtained by this technology will be revealed or collected directly by those service providers who use the information to determine the use of the Services by our customers. Google Analytics is also used as defined in the following section. You can install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to prevent Google Analytics from collecting or using your details.
5. Choices on how your knowledge is used and published
We are committed to providing you with options about the personal details you send to us. You may set your browser or mobile device to reject all or some browser cookies or to warn you when cookies are being sent. To learn how to handle your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash Player Settings page on the Adobe website. If you disable or reject cookies, please notice that certain parts of our Services can be unavailable or may not function properly. We will not share your personal information with any advertising agency.
6. Communication options
When you sign up for an account, you chose to receive emails from other users of Eduminatii, companies, and Eduminatii itself. You can log in to monitor your email preferences here and follow the "unsubscribe" directions in your commercial email messages, but remember that you cannot opt-out of receiving any administrative notifications, service notices or legal notices from Eduminatii.
7. Check, change or remove information
8. Accessing and correcting your sensitive details
We will take appropriate measures to ensure that the personal details you send to us and any subsequent updates are reported accurately. We invite you to review, update and correct the personal information we retain about you, and you can request that we remove personal information about you that is wrong, incomplete or irrelevant for good purposes, or that it is processed in a manner that infringes any applicable legal requirement. Your right to review, amend, correct and delete your details may be limited, according to the law in your jurisdiction: I if your request is abusive or unreasonably excessive; (ii) if the rights or protection of another person or person are infringed, or (iii) if the information or material you request relates to current or anticipated legal proceedings between you and others. Your right to review, amend, correct and delete your records is subject to our Policy on record preservation and applicable law, including any statutory retention provisions.
9. Security: How to protect your details
10. Links and services of third parties
11. Compliance with the Data Security Regulation
12. Data retention and termination of the account
14. Contact Details
The Officer of Privacy
123 Emerald Hills, Lane Rajpur (8.67 km)