Schools in Chandigarh are known for their high quality of education, modern facilities and excellent standard of living.
The city is home to several international schools, which cater to the needs of expatriates who have come to India for work.
The schools in Chandigarh offer a wide range of courses including Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), IGCSE and A-Levels as well as Indian curriculums like CBSE and ICSE.
There are also many International schools in Chandigarh that provide the International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme. These international schools in Chandigarh offer an opportunity for students to learn about Eastern and Western cultures while studying at one of the top international schools in the country.
Education at international schools in Chandigarh is considered to be much better than what is available in other parts of India. There are several reasons for this:
The first reason is that these schools follow the curriculum prescribed by Cambridge University. This means that they will be able to provide your child with an all-around education that includes subjects like English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies among others. These subjects are taught in a way that makes them interesting for children who are just starting out in school life.
Another factor which makes these schools so popular among parents is that they provide value for money as well as excellent facilities for students. These include sports facilities, libraries, and laboratories among others. Most importantly, these schools also have top-notch security systems in place so that your child can feel safe while attending classes at any time of the day.
The schools offer a wide range of educational programs that are customized according to the needs of each student. These schools provide quality education with an international perspective, which helps students develop leadership skills, social responsibility and critical thinking abilities.
Here are some of the advantages of ICSE Schools in Chandigarh:
1) Uniformity in Curriculum: The NCF ensures uniformity in the curriculum across all ICSE schools across India. This makes it easy for students to switch from one school to another without any difficulty.
2) Better Learning Environment: The classrooms are spacious, well ventilated and well lit with proper seating arrangements for every student. They also have good facilities for sports, arts and crafts etc., which makes learning a lot more fun than at regular government schools.
3) Better Academic Performance: As these schools follow a strict schedule with no holidays or vacations, there is little chance for students to slack off during class hours or during homework assignments. Therefore their academic performance tends to be much better than in regular government.
Top 5 ICSE schools in Chandigarh
Here are the top 5 ICSE schools in Chandigarh:
1) D.A.V Public School
2) DPS International School
3) DAV Public School, Sector 45
4) DAV Public School, Sushant Lok-I
5) Vardhman International School