Education in schools in India is considered as the best education. In the school, students stay together with other students. In addition to the studies and extra-curricular activities, they go through a lot of physical exercises which ultimately make their body healthy and sound. They also learn how to live together and get along with others in a very friendly way.
Boarding school education is better than day school education. The teachers in these schools are experienced, qualified and dedicated. Therefore, they can help the students to get good marks in the exams. These schools are situated away from the busy city life which helps the students live a new life style. Also, the environment of these schools is cleaner and fresher than that of the city life.
Boarding schools in India are equipped to take care of basic amenities like medical assistance, personal grooming and other needs that are required by the child. The child is able to enjoy the freedom while they are guided by responsible teachers who care for the children’s safety and well-being.
BOARDING SCHOOLS IN INDIA
Boarding schools are the ones where students stay on campus for a longer period of time. These schools are generally located far from city life, in a calm environment so that students can focus on their studies and other extracurricular activities. Boarding schools are more like a home for the students who stay there.
Nowadays, residential schools are gaining popularity due to their positive impact on the students’ lives. Students living in these schools get a chance to explore themselves more and live an independent life. Many boarding schools offer better facilities and opportunities than day schools so that students can make the best out of their time at school.
Why opt for Boarding schools in India
- Best Boarding Schools In India have well-equipped infrastructure with various facilities like ultra-modern classrooms, advanced laboratories, libraries, sports centres and much more.
- These schools provide accommodation to students and staff members in separate hostels according to their gender.
- Boarding Schools in India give emphasis on all-round development of children by promoting various extracurricular activities such as drama, dance, music, arts and sports.
- The teaching faculty at these schools is highly qualified with years of experience in teaching various subjects like mathematics, science, English etc.
- Students get an opportunity to learn and grow with other children from different parts of the country.
- Children get exposed to new cultures, different traditions, lifestyles and languages that they would not otherwise have experienced.
- Boarding schools help students in developing adaptability, independence and resourcefulness at an early age.
- The environment at a boarding school offers plenty of opportunities for sports, arts and leadership activities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) What are the advantages of Boarding schools in India?
The advantage of boarding schools in India is that they direct your child towards his mental, physical and social growth. The ... environment of these educational institutes helps the child's overall development.
Some of the advantages of boarding schools in India are: - Sports training, Disciplined life, Cultural diversity and tolerance, Healthy interactivity for social development.
2) What are the facilities in Boarding schools in India?
Boarding schools in India have the best facilities for students. These facilities help them to boost their skills and growth in a positive direction. Some of the popular school facilities are large classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, libraries, computer labs and huge sports stadiums with indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
3) What curriculum is followed in Boarding schools in India?
Depending on the type of Boarding school, different curriculum is followed. Most of the Boarding schools in India follow either CBSE or ICSE or IB. There are also few Boarding schools which follow their own curriculum. It is important to understand that schools follow the curriculum as per its affiliations and are bound to follow them strictly.
4) What is the admission procedure in Boarding schools in India?
if you want to admit your child in any boarding schools in Bangalore but are not aware of the admission procedure, follow these steps to know more. For admission, parents have to contact the administration office of the school and enquire about the admission procedure.
After that they need to fill an application form which can be obtained from the school administration office or downloaded from the website of the school. Once you have submitted this form, you will be asked to appear for a counseling session along with your child. Here your kid will be given an aptitude test and based on his or her performance, will be given admission in a suitable class.
5) Which are the top 5 boarding schools in India?
It is an ideal choice for parents who want their children to make a career in sports, art or music. These schools provide special teachers, equipment, and classes that makes the child excel in the field he/she chooses. If you are looking for top boarding schools in India, here are some of them:
- The Doon School – Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Ecole Globale Girls International School - Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Woodstock School – Mussoorie (Uttarakhand)
- Bishop Cotton School – Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
- Mayo College-Ajmer (Rajasthan)
To know more about Boarding schools in India, you can also check-