Chennai is the capital city of the state of Tamil Nadu in India. The origin of the name Chennai stems from “chennappam”, a short pastry enjoyed by the upper class of British India in the 1700s. It was also referred to as “Madras” for a period during British rule, with its etymology unclear. The new name took precedence over Madras in 1947 when power shifted from the British to Indian hands. Situated on the Coromandel coast, Chennai is full of historical attractions, great food and lots of cultural diversity. Also, Chennai, the city of temples, is one of the most popular cities in India. The city has developed into a major economic hub with many industries such as automobile, software and IT.
Chennai hub has achieved a significant feat in the field of education. The organization provides a platform for teachers and students through which children can achieve their full potential. Chennai is a leading education hub in India. It is known for its excellent quality of education. There are some top-notch institutions in Chennai. Chennai has evolved into one of the best places for education with scores of opportunities available to individuals as well as industrialists. Chennai has been the education hub of India for several years now. The city is home to many educational institutions, which are well known for their quality education and research programs. The city also has an excellent infrastructure that makes it an ideal place for students from all over India to pursue higher studies.
Day boarding schools in Chennai are the best way to ensure your child's success. Day boarding schools in Chennai offer a unique environment that encourages children to develop their interests and talents, while also providing them with opportunities to learn and grow at their own pace. Also, Day boarding in Chennai is the perfect way to get some exercise and have fun. You can enjoy the scenery of Chennai, and get your heart pumping at the same time.
There are many benefits associated with day boarding in Chennai:
- It is very convenient for parents to send their children to a day boarding school because they do not have to worry about their child's transportation and they can be assured that their child will be in safe hands while they are away from home.
- Day boarding schools offer students a lot of activities and options that include sports, extra-curricular activities, clubs, etc. The teachers are always available to help them improve their skills in these areas as well as motivate them by providing positive feedback when needed!
- Day boarding schools offer various extracurricular activities for students such as music lessons, yoga classes, art classes etc. so that they can develop an interest in something new now and then!
- It offers flexibility for parents who work full-time jobs because they don't have to worry about dropping off/picking up their children from school every day.
- Day boarding schools promote good behaviour among young people by setting high standards for behaviour both inside and outside of school buildings (including dormitories).
TOP 5 DAY BOARDING SCHOOLS IN CHENNAI
- Chettinad Sarvalokaa Education
- CPS Global School
- St.Johns International Residential School
- Billabong High International School
- Chennai Public School