The capital of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow, was constructed in the middle of the 18th century by the first Nawab of Avadh, Sarbuland Khan. Lucknow was an essential part of India's independence movement and was active during the country's war for independence. In the late 18th century, the British East India Company established its headquarters.
This city is one of the most well-known in the country, noted for its diverse attractions that will keep you occupied even if you live there indefinitely. Patriotism, pluralism, liberal political orientation, and rich cultural heritage and history highlight Lucknow. The Awadh Persian Courts, known for their religious tolerance and encouragement of study, have been based in the city.
Lucknow is Uttar Pradesh's third-largest and fastest-growing metropolis, serving as the state's cultural, political, industrial, commercial, and transportation centre. The City of Nawab offers remarkable beauty, delicious cuisine, kind hospitality, and eternal poetry.
International schools in Lucknow are the best option for parents who want to give their kids a global education. These schools offer a curriculum based on the International Baccalaureate (IB) framework, which universities worldwide recognise. The curriculum taught at international schools in Lucknow is based on an international standard—and it's usually very different from what you'd find at a local school.
To allow students to develop skills and knowledge to prepare them for life after graduation designed by the IB. The curriculum covers six areas: English, language acquisition (French or Spanish), mathematics, science, social sciences, and arts and personal development.
In addition to offering high-quality education for your child, international Boarding schools in Lucknow can also help you get involved in the community.
1) International schools in Lucknow offer students an opportunity to develop their language skills while also learning about the culture of their host countries.
2) International schools in Lucknow offer students a chance to become more globally aware and well-rounded individuals. Students will learn about other cultures and traditions while also exposing global issues such as poverty, health care, global warming, and human rights abuses.
3) International schools in Lucknow are an excellent option for parents who want their children to receive a world-class education still rooted in Indian culture and values.
4) These schools hire the best teachers in the city, so students get a chance to learn from the best. Experts teach them in their field, which is an advantage as it helps them develop their skills and knowledge faster than other kinds of education would allow them to do so.
5) International schools in Lucknow also provide a safe learning environment for your child. There is no bullying or discrimination at these institutions, as they follow strict rules and regulations regarding such issues.
Top 5 International Schools in Lucknow
- Loyola International School
- Scholars’ Paradise International School]
- Amity International School
- The Millenium School
- Baby Martin International School