Lucknow is the capital city of Uttar Pradesh, India. It was founded by Nawab Asaf-ud-Daula in 1775. Lucknow is also called the City of Nawabs as different Nawabs have ruled it since its establishment.
Lucknow is one of the most popular cities in India, and it is a major tourist attraction due to its rich cultural heritage and history. The city is famous for its various monuments, parks, and gardens, which attract thousands of tourists every year. The renowned poet Ghalib was born here in 1797, and he often wrote about the city's beauty in his poems.
The city has a population of 2 million people, and it has been ranked as one of the top 10 cleanest cities in India by the Union Ministry of Urban Development (MOUD). The city has been the seat of many rulers over time: Mirza Ghiyas Beg from Persia, Babur from Afghanistan, and Akbar from India all lived there at some point in their lives. The city also played host to many famous people like Queen Victoria when she visited in 1875.
The boarding schools in Lucknow are a great place if one wants to receive a quality education. The town has several boarding schools: public and private, co-ed and single-sex, and day and residential. The city is home to some of the best schools in India, so rest assured that one’s child will get the best education possible.
If you're looking for a day school, there are many options available from which you can choose. You can choose one that offers an academic curriculum or focuses on extracurricular activities such as sports or music lessons. Some of these schools also offer boarding facilities so that students can stay overnight if they wish (though this isn't always required).
If you have decided to send your child to a residential school instead, there are plenty of options! These include religious (Christian) and secular institutions that provide excellent learning environments for their students – whether they're boys or girls!
1) The boarding school environment helps students develop leadership skills because they can interact with other students from different backgrounds in different cities or countries.
2) An increased sense of responsibility. Boarding schools teach their students how to be independent and responsible for themselves. This is important because it can help them better navigate life as they get older.
3) Lucknow is also home to many educational institutions that have made their mark on history. These boarding schools have been instrumental in shaping the way Indians view their own culture and history, giving them a sense of pride that can be seen even today.
4) The boarding schools of Lucknow are an excellent option for anyone looking to get a quality education in a safe environment.
Top Five Boarding Schools in Lucknow
- Amity International Boarding School
- Vishwanath Academy Aashiana
- Jagran Public School
- G.D. Goenka Public School
- Kunwar’s Global School