The capital of Tamil Nadu, Chennai, is one of India's hottest cities. It is located on the southeastern coast of India, bounded by estuaries of the rivers Cooum and Palar. Chennai falls in the hot, arid zone of the country. It sits in a narrow coastal plain bounded on one side by hills and on the other a vast expanse of water, the Bay of Bengal. The population is spread out all over with no actual city center. Chennai is famous for its temples and religious processions, with Velankanni attracting large crowds because devotees believe Mother Mary appeared there. The oldest civilization to inhabit Chennai was the Gumbekkars, who called the city Kancheepuram (City of Temples).
Chennai has always been known for its education, and new factors are added to the social environment improving it every year. Public schooling is prevalent here and continues through higher secondary. With schools, colleges and universities in Chennai, a student can choose from any stream of study. After teaching, students take further investigations such as engineering and move on to other cities in India or abroad.
Many educational institutions are available in Chennai, like schools, colleges, and technical institutes, to cater to students' academic needs from primary level to high school & graduation.
The curriculum followed by schools in Chennai is broad, and students have to cover all the topics taught in an Indian school. The schools follow the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) syllabus, a prevalent teaching system in India. At the same time, some follow the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), and the others follow the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) and the Indian School Certificate (ISC) curricula.
The curriculum of girls boarding schools in Chennai is to help students develop the skills they need to succeed in college, career, and life.
The facilities at girls boarding schools in Chennai include libraries with thousands of books, science labs where students can conduct experiments, and computer labs where students can access the internet. Students also have access to athletic facilities like swimming pools and gymnasiums where they can work out.
Advantages Of Girls Boarding Schools in Chennai
1) The girls boarding schools in Chennai help your daughter become independent by providing her with all the facilities at their disposal to manage her time well and live alone without any problem.
2) The girls boarding schools in Chennai have excellent infrastructure, making it easier for students to study without any disturbance and helping them get better results in exams.
3) The schools offer high education standards, ensuring that your daughter gets the best possible education. They also pay great attention to individual needs and understand how each child learns differently from another child.
4) Boarding schools also provide extra-curricular activities such as sports, dance and music lessons so that your daughter can develop her talents outside of academics.
5) One can trust these boarding schools to give your child an excellent education because they employ only qualified teachers who create a fun atmosphere for all students. Everyone can learn at their own pace without any pressure from others around them.